For a limited time, we are offering a 10% discount on our InVivoPlus™ antibodies.
Use coupon code 320invivo10% at checkout.
If you haven't discovered the InVivoPlus™ difference now is the time.
Our InVivoPlus™ antibodies feature all the great qualities of our InVivoMab™ antibodies with the added benefit of additional QC measures. InVivoPlus™ antibodies are screened for murine pathogens using ultrasensitive qPCR, screened for protein aggregation via dynamic light scattering, feature advanced binding validation via flow cytometry, ELISA, and/or Western blot, and are guaranteed to contain less than 1 endotoxin unit per milligram. Our InVivoPlus™ line of antibodies are designed to exceed the strict demands and rigorous standards required for in vivo work at any research organization.
Unparalleled PurityInVivoPlus™ products feature:
- Ultra-low endotoxin levels < 1.0 EU/mg
- Aggregation levels ≤ 5% validated via dynamic light scattering
- Advanced activity validation via flow cytometry, ELISA, and/or Immunoblot
- Ultrasensitive real-time PCR based murine pathogen tested
The Highest Testing Standards
Pathogen testing includes:
- Mycoplasma including M. pulmonis, M. arginini, M. fermentans, M. hominis, M. hyorhinis, M. orale, M. pirum, M. salivarium, M. agassizii, M. cynos and others.
- Murine norovirus (MNV)
- Murine parvovirus (MPV) 1, 2, 3, 4, and 5
- Murine minute virus (MMV/MVM)
- Murine hepatitis virus (MHV)
- Murine reovirus (REO) type 1, 2, and 3
- Lymphocytic choriomeningitis virus (LCMV)
- Lactate dehydrogenase elevating virus (LDV)
- Murine rotavirus MRV/EDIM)
- Theiler's murine encephalomyelitis virus (TMEV)
- Ectromelia virus (ECTRO)
- Hantavirus (HANTA)
- Polyoma virus (POLY)
- Murine adenovirus (detects and differentiates MAD1 and MAD2)
- Sendai virus (SEND)
- Pneumonia virus of mice (PVM)
- Murine cytomegalovirus (MCMV) 1 and 2 (MCMV)
- K virus.