What Are InVivoSIM™ Antibodies?
Bio X Cell InVivoSIM™ antibodies are research-grade biosimilar monoclonal antibodies. Each biosimilar antibody is produced using recombinant technology and incorporates the same variable region sequence as the original pharmaceutical drug.
Biosimilar antibodies make it possible to study the biological effects of a drug without needing to source expensive pharmaceutical-grade therapeutics. They can be used for many research applications including functional assays, flow cytometry, ELISA, Immunohistochemistry, pharmacokinetic assays, and others.
InVivoSIM™ antibodies are offered with the same purity and in vivo formulations that Bio X Cell is known for. Our biosimilars are of exceptional quality and consistency. They are ultra-pure and free of preservatives, stabilizers, and carrier proteins, making them ideal for in vivo applications including drug efficacy studies in humanized mouse models.
InVivoSIM™ Biosimilar Antibodies Feature
- Exceptional Purity Each lot is QC tested for purity using SDS-PAGE and are preservative, stabilizer, and carrier protein-free.
- Binding Validation Each lot of InVivoSIM™ product is validated for antigen binding by immunoblot.
- Ultra-low Endotoxin Levels The level of endotoxin is QC tested for each lot. Our InVivoSIM™ products are ≤ 1EU/mg. If endotoxin levels below 1EU/mg are required, please contact technical support to discuss your needs.
- Pathogen Free Each lot of InVivoSIM™ product is screened for an exhaustive panel of murine pathogens. The results are detailed on product-specific datasheets, to help you adhere to IACUC and Animal Facility requirements.
- Low Protein Aggregation Each lot of InVivoSIM™ product is QC tested for aggregate level and guaranteed to be below 5% of the total protein.
InVivoSIM™ Antibodies are for Research Use Only (RUO) and NOT FOR THERAPEUTIC USE.
|Product Name||Host||Isotype||Catalog Number||Recommended Isotype Control|